To live in the middle of the sky with breathtaking sunsets !!! This is the impression you have in th... View
This feature is currently unavailable in this listing's region.
Fully integrated refrigerator SUB ZERO and one Electrolux refrigerator, WOLF induction plate, 36" stove, steam oven and warming drawer, curtains and window treatments, SUB ZERO win cellar, electric remote-controlled blinds, heated mirror in master bedroom, C/V + acc., Dock (1/7th).
Air circulation, Electric baseboard units, Electricity
To live in the middle of the sky with breathtaking sunsets !!! This is the impression you have in this impressive condo of nearly 1900 square feet giving a breathtaking view of the Laurentians, Île Bizard and Rivière-des-Prairies. All of the interior was done by the seller's designer and contractor.
* To fully appreciate this beautiful condo, a visit is required. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
* Not big enough? Opportunity to purchase the 80.5 MC (866.5 PC) adjacent condo. It is a 1 bedroom but was a 2 bedroom originally. Details on request.
* The wharf is private and is shared between 7 co-owners only. The place attributed to condo 907 is the one at the end of the dock and can accommodate a boat up to 30 feet long!
* The cadastre numbers of the garage spaces will be provided shortly after the new location certificate has been obtained.
* Double size storage locker and well located.
Detailed listing available on request.
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.